[BUG/TYPO] prettylst.pl

  • RiccardoB
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2010
      hi all,
      on line 3926 of prettylst (trunk, version 10232) there is a 'CSKILL:.CLEAR' commented as "Remove Cross-Class Skill", few lines after there is another "'CSKILL:.CLEAR' commented as "Remove Class Skill". i suppose that the first should be 'CCSKILL:.CLEAR'.
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2010
        Tir?

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "RiccardoB" <iainuki@...> wrote:

        > hi all,
        > on line 3926 of prettylst (trunk, version 10232) there is a 'CSKILL:.CLEAR' commented as "Remove Cross-Class Skill", few lines after there is another "'CSKILL:.CLEAR' commented as "Remove Class Skill". i suppose that the first should be 'CCSKILL:.CLEAR'.

      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2010
          I've gotten this fixed.

          Tir Gwaith