Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG 5.16.2] Arcane Archer Enhancement does not show in Character Sheet tab

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 27, 2010
      That's odd. Yup, I'm getting that too. I'll investigate.

      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 27, 2010
        It would appear that this is not a bug so much as it is a feature that
        was left out of the preview sheet. To get a weapon block with TOHIT
        numbers reflecting bonuses provided by ammo there needs to be a weapons
        block coded just for that. It doesn't look difficult, it's just
        confusing keeping track of where all the loops begin and end. I'll see
        if I can take care of this.

        Eddy Anthony wrote:
        > That's odd. Yup, I'm getting that too. I'll investigate.
        >
        > gtpdspin wrote:
        >
        >> No this is the new HTML based character sheet tab.
        >>
        >> I've done some more testing and discovered that the bonuses do get shown if you use the Standard.htm, but do not get shown if you use preview.htm.
        >>

        >> --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Eddy Anthony <eddyba@...> wrote:
        >>

        >>> Are you talking about the tab which has the blue highlighted character sheet
        >>> with no option to switch to other sheets? That is the older preview tab and
        >>> has essentially been replaced by the newer tab which uses html and can
        >>> display any number of different sheets. In my testing the Arcane Archer
        >>> displays correctly in that tab.
        >>>
        >>> I don't think there is going to be any more development on the old tab,
        >>> personally I use the preference which lets you disable it. It my be time to
        >>> retire it entirely.
        >>>
        >>> gtpdspin scribed:

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp
        ~ Outputsheet Tamarin & Mac build guru
      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 27, 2010
          TMs,

          Please tracker this OS FReq for both JIRA and SF.

          Thanks,

          Tir Gwaith
          PCGen LST Chimp

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 28, 2010
            Tir Gwaith scribed:

            > TMs,
            >
            > Please tracker this OS FReq for both JIRA and SF.

            Done. (the trackering, I haven't implemented it yet)