Re: [pcgen] 4th Edition D&D

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010
      Hi Travis,

      > Has anyone actually gone through and populated all the data themselves?

      I cannot actually name anyone -- I personally don't play 4th edition -- but
      from the mails I read I think quite some of the more active people here do
      have personal 4th edition datasets. That's how the framework you looked at
      came to be -- they invested a lot of thoughts into "how *should* coding 4th
      edition be done so we can optimally help". I am sure this framework was
      tested on their personal datasets.

      Before you ask for a copy of the datasets: This list does *not* support any
      form of violating the permissions granted by the copyright holders (Wizard
      of the Coast in this case). Sharing datasets would be such a violation.

      The good news: the folk on the Yahoo group PCGenListFileHelp (see end of
      this and every list mail) are tremendously helpful if you come with
      questions like "I want to code a class ability, name it snufflewoo, which
      grants ..., how would I go about it?"

      Susan