Pathfinder DataSet

  • gear_head_85
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2010
      I am trying to get the core bestiary to load on my gmgen. How do I do that?
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2010
        gear_head_85 scribed:

        > I am trying to get the core bestiary to load on my gmgen. How do I do that?

        We have not yet released the Bestiary dataset at this time as it is still
        under construction. We are making steady progress, we're more than halfway
        there. Once we complete entering the monsters it will be released in an
        Alpha version and also in a separate data installer for 5.16.2.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2010