Re: [pcgen] Moving custom data between versions

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2010
      Hi Skip,

      2010/1/11 Wayland <WBA@...>:
      > Hi, I just downloaded the new version and was wondering if there's an easy way to move my custom templates, feats, items, etc. from the previous version to the new one - for example are they all stored in 1 directory or set of files? Or do I need to recreate them?

      Yes you can migrate the custom data, see
      http://pcgen-test.org/autobuilds/pcgen-docs/installationpages/upgradepcgen.html
      for details.

      > Apologies if this information is documented, I looked around a bit and didn't see it.

      Not a problem. We have a lot of doco and it cna be hard to dig
      through. Out of interest, where did you look for it? We can then use
      this info to make it easier for future people to find this doco.

      James Dempsey
      PCGen Code SB