Re: [pcgen] New to PC Gen

    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 9, 2010
      Hi and Welcome to PCGen,

      On 1/9/2010 1:21 AM, krbehrent wrote:
      > Hi All,
      > I just found PC Gen and think to is a good program but I want to add source materel I would like to have psionics hand book for D&D 3.5. I cant find any thing can some one please help.

      Load the Complete SRD (also known as the RSRD Revised System Resource
      Document), PCGen can only included Wizards of the Coast books that are
      included as part of that document due to the nature of the OGL (Open
      Game License).

      Any other WotC books are considered closed content and therefore we
      can't make a data set for it. However, the good news is, you may create
      a data set for your personal use which does include your gaming group.
      LST coding, as it is called, is fairly easy once you get past the
      initial learning curve, and we have some excellent documentation as well
      as monkeys over on the pcgen list file help Yahoo group to answer your
      questions.

      Again, the RSRD data set includes Psionics.

      Happy Gaming and Cheers,

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin