Re: [pcgen] Re: Magic-Card sized output sheet

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2010
      Quoting karianna03 (martijnverburg@...):
      > Well personally I have no problem with this becoming part of the PCGen
      > distro, it certainly sounds useful and we have a rich history of adding
      > user generated sheets.
      >
      > We'll have to include some links/guides on how to edit your LaTeX sheet though.

      Of course!

      The response was not overwhelming, so I will give this low priority, and
      focus on the game I'm making those sheets for instead. So it will take a
      while until they are ready to be shipped.

      > Please do send in the various bug reports, all useful stuff!

      I will. I love PCGen and its community far too much as to not do so.
      But first I need to debug my 'fixes' -- they looked easier than they were.
      I have ideas how to do them, but I still need to test those ideas, and day
      only has 24 hours...

      Susan