PCGen Needs you! Help us shape 6.0

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
      Hi all,

      This is a big request to the community to become involved in our various major 6.0 projects.

      Our gateway planning site is here:

      http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Release_6.0.x

      We'd really appreciate people going into the various sub sections of that planning page and adding their thoughts to the various major projects that they are interested in.

      In particular you can use the "discussion" page to add your thoughts (be sure to use ~~~~ notation next to your comments so we know who and when, unless you'd rather remain anonymous, which is OK!). An example of this type of discussion can be found at:

      http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=Talk:UI_Overhaul

      Hope to see you on the discussion pages :)

      Karianna
      Chair Monkey - PCGen