Re: [BUG]Domains list 25 levels of spells

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2010
      Hi there,

      Could you please tracker this? The instructions are at:

      http://pcgen.sourceforge.net/06_trackers.php

      <Wanting to know if our instructions on submitting a tracker are OK>

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "herzogaldilkassach" <herzogaldilkassach@...> wrote:

      > PCGen 5.16.2
      >
      > Encountered when creating a custom class with domains.
      > Checked with RSRD cleric, which shows the same behaviour:
      >
      > When adding a domain, the spell tree view for the Cleric in the spells tab shows 25 levels of spells, of which lvls 10-25 have (of course) no sub-items.

    • herzogaldilkassach
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2010
        some comment on the instructions:

        1. The various links refer to the same page the instructions are on.
        2. The instructions don't mention referring back to the original 'discussion' (this board). Not sure if that is good practice or not, but I have seen that being done in other reports before.
        3. No mention of reporting back in the original discussion that the subject has been trackered.

        and

        trackered:
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2926963&group_id=25576&atid=384719

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
          Thanks for the feedback! I'll look at updating the site tonight.