Protect the 'Talk Page'

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      If you make a new page on the WIKI and have the authority, please PROTECT the associated talk page. I'm getting excessive spammers using these as a way to vandalize the site. If you don't have the Authority, please post the new page and myself or another Admin will protect it.

      Thank you.

      - Andrew (Admin Silverback)