Re: [pcgen] [Data][BUG] [Trackered] Cold Special Ability with DR/Cold Iron?

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
      herzogaldilkassach scribed:

      > When creating a Pixie character, I suddenly noticed a 'Cold (ex)' ability
      > (special quality) popping up.
      >
      > Checking the .lst files, the same ability is added for the other Sprites, as
      > well as several demons (devils?) that have a DR x/Cold Iron.
      >
      > The 'Cold' ability itself is an empty ability (no description or anything
      > besides the name) that I haven't been able to find anywhere in the sourcebooks
      > or SRD.
      >
      > Is this a data bug?

      It's a data bug that the Pixie has this, some creatures like the Frost Worm
      have this ability which means their attacks deal extra Cold damage on
      successful hits.

      Trackered:
       2924223 [RSRD] Pixie should not have Cold (Ex) ability.
      <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2924223&group_id=25576&ati
      d=750091>
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)