Re: [Data][BUG] Cold Special Ability with DR/Cold Iron?

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
      NB: using PCGen 5.16.2, SRD35
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
        herzogaldilkassach scribed:

        > When creating a Pixie character, I suddenly noticed a 'Cold (ex)' ability
        > (special quality) popping up.
        >
        > Checking the .lst files, the same ability is added for the other Sprites, as
        > well as several demons (devils?) that have a DR x/Cold Iron.
        >
        > The 'Cold' ability itself is an empty ability (no description or anything
        > besides the name) that I haven't been able to find anywhere in the sourcebooks
        > or SRD.
        >
        > Is this a data bug?

        It's a data bug that the Pixie has this, some creatures like the Frost Worm
        have this ability which means their attacks deal extra Cold damage on
        successful hits.

        Trackered:
         2924223 [RSRD] Pixie should not have Cold (Ex) ability.
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2924223&group_id=25576&ati
        d=750091>
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)