Merry Christmas

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 25, 2009
      Hi Folks,

      A heartfelt Merry Christmas from here in the U.S.A. (Or as my London
      friends say "Happy Christmas")

      May you have a peaceful (stress-free) Christmas with your friends and
      family. And if you're away from those you love, be safe wherever you may be.

      - Andrew
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 25, 2015
        Hi Folks,

        I want to extend a personal thanks to all who have helped participate in
        the development of PCGen this past year. Whether by bug reports, or
        diving into actual code. All the help has been appreciated.

        For those die hard gamers who will be gaming today, please give the
        autobuild a try, it has all of the latest changes and bug fixes. The
        only major issue we are working on is the Summoner Unchained Spell List
        - If you will use the Summoner Unchained, SAVE the character once you
        make the Unchained Selection. CLOSE and RE-OPEN the character, and the
        spell list will correctly display the Unchained version spell list.

        Wishing everyone a Safe and Merry Christmas.

        Andrew Maitland
        PCGen Board of Directors - Content Silverback