Re: Far Shot Doesn't Seem To Apply To Thrown Rock

  • Allen C
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 22, 2009
      Ah...that explains it.

      If it's appropriate, please put in two feature requests:

      1) put in correct range increments for giants, etc. who use thrown rock as a NATURALATTACKS.
      2) Allow Far Shot to affect it. (I haven't checked it, but I hope other feats, like Improved Critical, Improved Natural Attack and Weapon Specialization affect it, too).

      FYI, I'm using 3.5, not Pathfinder.

      Many thanks,
      Allen