Re: [pcgen] Re: [TRACKERED] SPELLS TIMEUNIT

    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 22, 2009
      On 12/22/2009 3:37 AM, Tir Gwaith wrote:
      > On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 11:29 PM, Andrew Maitland<drew0500@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Can you clarify your request please... Are you requesting I take the
      >> code posted below and stick it in the base.xml and make a character
      >> using that? (And if that's the case, I would actually ask George to send
      >> you a copy of his PDF since he's already using it)
      >>
      > Andrew,
      >
      > I asked John to review, since I wasn't thinking of putting the
      > checkboxes in the same cell as the "per day". I over-thought the
      > whole thing. I'm going to go ahead and do it for the SPELLS output
      > only in the 5.17 branch (since we'll need a data review to start using
      > that bit.)
      >
      > I'd still like a good review of the PDF spell layout. We've had
      > complaints before about not being intuitive, and taking up space. I'd
      > like John's thoughts on improving this area. For 6.0, we might just
      > have a better spell layout instead of cobbling little bits to the same
      > form. :)
      >
      > I'll try to get George's changes implemented (at least the OS part) in
      > SVN Trunk this week, unless you get to it first. :) Then we can
      > export and get feedback on how to get all that info on a better layout
      > for all the info needed in the blocks. Sound good?

      Sounds good. I know you had mentioned it earlier for the trunk. I had
      this message marked for review and finally got around to responding to it.

      If you want to go ahead and implement this, then I'll just insert the
      code as is for now, and we can tweak it.

      Barring interruption today, (At work till tomorrow), I should be able to
      get something cobbled together. Also, I need help with the Eclipse
      layout. I need a way to arbitrarily turn on/off the 3rd page, since as I
      have it currently, I'm getting a blank 3rd extra page if no data exists.
      (A simple var equal or greater to '1' seems logical but my xml fu is weak).
      > Tir Gwaith
      > PCGen LST Chimp

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin