New LST Editor - Community Feedback wanted!

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009
      Hi all,

      Motorviper has been leading an effort for the design of the new LST Editor (hopefully aiming to be delivered as part of 6.0).

      He/we would love to have some feedback on the design, which is hosted here:

      http://wiki.pcgen.org/index.php?title=LST_Editor

      Please feel free to comment here or in the Talk section of that page (you can use ~~~~ notation to put in your name and timestamp).

      Thanks!

      PS: More exciting sub projects will be ready for review by the community in the new year including the UI overhaul, so stay tuned!