Slowing down for the holidays...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      Hi Folks!

      The PCGen Board of Directors and the many volunteers want to wish you
      all a safe and happy holiday season. (Merry Christmas and Happy New
      Years to those who celebrate it).

      We will be slower to respond to your requests as many of our monkeys
      will be spending time with family and friends during the holidays.

      We will return with renewed vigor after New Years.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin