Biosettings Bug?

  • George
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2009
      I'm not sure if this is a bug, or if it is desired behavior. I'm trying to create a critter with a weight of 1 pound. I have tried the following (tags not related to the weight calculation are not shown):

      case 1; result = 0
      HTDIEROLL:1d1
      BASEWT:0
      WTDIEROLL:1d1
      TOTALWT:BASEWT+(HTDIEROLL*WTDIEROLL)

      case 2; result = 0
      HTDIEROLL:1d1
      BASEWT:1
      WTDIEROLL:0d1
      TOTALWT:BASEWT+(HTDIEROLL*WTDIEROLL)

      case 3; result = 2
      HTDIEROLL:1d1
      BASEWT:1
      WTDIEROLL:1d0
      TOTALWT:BASEWT+(HTDIEROLL*WTDIEROLL)

      case 4; result = 1
      BASEWT:1
      WTDIEROLL:1d0
      TOTALWT:BASEWT

      It appears that 0 for BASEWT or 0d1 for WTDIEROLL always produces a result of 0 for the total weight. It also appears that 1d0 for WTDIEROLL produces a result of 1 for the roll. Similar tests for the height (e.g. BASEHT:0, HTDIEROLL:0d1) produced similar results.

      I have a work-around to my 1 pound creature, but this seems like a code bug to me.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous