Re: [pcgen] Data Question

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 17, 2009
      On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 5:06 AM, Gustavo Oliveira <gustavobyu@...> wrote:
      > Thank you so much, Susan.  that was really helpful.  Du bist sehr gut.  Do you know if they have a walkthrough tutorial for anyone who is interested to learn??  Or a similar post where someone answered properly?
      > Danke, Gus

      Bitte.

      Our docs are pretty good. Under List Files, there is an option for
      LST File Classes, which has some nice tutorials. Reminds me that we
      need to look at those and possibly update them a bit with new
      functionality.

      After that, the PCGenListFileHelp y! group is a great place to ask
      questions on coding up your own stuff.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen LST Chimp