Re: [pcgen][pathfinder] error in purchase-mode ability setting

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 17, 2009
      Hi Neil,

      Thanks for the clarification - I've tracked it down - it was using the
      base value (i.e the 10 it starts at) not the minimum when doing the
      check on editing the number directly.

      I've trackered this as 2916190 - "Error in purchase-mode limits when
      editing stats" and checked in a fix for the trunk and 5.16.2 branch.

      Cheers,
      James.

      On 17/12/2009 8:56 AM Saxum Caribetum wrote