Re: [pcgen] [BUG] [Pathfinder]

    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 4, 2009
      smulhern23 wrote:
      > This is in PCGen 5.16.2 RC1, Pathfinder game mode.
      >
      > Shieldbash does not have the 'Close' TYPE.
      > Noticed it with a Fighter with Close Weapons selected as one of his Weapon Training options.
      >
      > Possible fix:
      >
      > I found Shieldbash mentioned in both of these files:
      > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_equip_weap_natural.lst
      > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_weaponprofs.lst
      >
      > I added Close to the TYPE for each Shieldbash (both light and heavy) in each file.
      > It seemed to fix the problem, but it may be overkill...I didn't know if both files have to be modified.

      If the tag is referencing Proficiency then only the proficiency file
      needs the TYPE added. The type on the actual equipment won't do much,
      but it won't hurt anything. I know Tom would like to move the whole
      TYPE out of the proficiency which would mean it would reference the
      equipment type.
      > -Sean

      > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

    • Lucien
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 7, 2009
        Versatile Performance does not have Sing listed as an option to be selected when selecing the corresponding skill.
      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 7, 2009
          Lucien wrote:
          > Versatile Performance does not have Sing listed as an option to be selected when selecing the corresponding skill.

          Trackered:
          2910111 [Pathfinder] Versatile Performance does not have Sing
          https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2910111&group_id=25576&atid=750091

          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp