[BUG] [Pathfinder]

  • smulhern23
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 4, 2009
      This is in PCGen 5.16.2 RC1, Pathfinder game mode.

      Shieldbash does not have the 'Close' TYPE.
      Noticed it with a Fighter with Close Weapons selected as one of his Weapon Training options.

      Possible fix:

      I found Shieldbash mentioned in both of these files:
      pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_equip_weap_natural.lst
      pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_weaponprofs.lst

      I added Close to the TYPE for each Shieldbash (both light and heavy) in each file.
      It seemed to fix the problem, but it may be overkill...I didn't know if both files have to be modified.

      -Sean
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 4, 2009
        smulhern23 wrote:
        > This is in PCGen 5.16.2 RC1, Pathfinder game mode.
        >
        > Shieldbash does not have the 'Close' TYPE.
        > Noticed it with a Fighter with Close Weapons selected as one of his Weapon Training options.
        >
        > Possible fix:
        >
        > I found Shieldbash mentioned in both of these files:
        > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_equip_weap_natural.lst
        > pathfinder_rpg_core_rulebook_weaponprofs.lst
        >
        > I added Close to the TYPE for each Shieldbash (both light and heavy) in each file.
        > It seemed to fix the problem, but it may be overkill...I didn't know if both files have to be modified.

        If the tag is referencing Proficiency then only the proficiency file
        needs the TYPE added. The type on the actual equipment won't do much,
        but it won't hurt anything. I know Tom would like to move the whole
        TYPE out of the proficiency which would mean it would reference the
        equipment type.
        > -Sean

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • Lucien
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 7, 2009
          Versatile Performance does not have Sing listed as an option to be selected when selecing the corresponding skill.
        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 7, 2009
            Lucien wrote:
            > Versatile Performance does not have Sing listed as an option to be selected when selecing the corresponding skill.

            Trackered:
            2910111 [Pathfinder] Versatile Performance does not have Sing
            https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2910111&group_id=25576&atid=750091

            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
            ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp