Re: [pcgen] Re: Fantasycraft support

  • John Carrington
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 4, 2009
      I would definitely be interested in a Fantasy Craft data set - huge help
      in character generation.

      AJC

      On 12/3/2009 10:53 PM, Eddy Anthony wrote:
      > I'd prefer not to disclose details in order to keep the trust I hope we have
      > earned with the publishers, we have always had a policy of honoring
      > publishers wishes and this case was no different. I don't know about
      > FantasyCraft, we've not spoken with Crafty since it was released but I've
      > asked our Publisher Liaison, Eric Smith, to see if he could check in with
      > them.
      >
      > I'd be interested to know how many on this list would use a FantasyCraft
      > dataset if one were available?
      >
      > Michael Swadling scribed
    • red_eyed_antipaladin
      Message 2 of 28 , Jan 11, 2010
        Hi Eddy/Eric,

        Any further word on this project?

        Thanks,

        Michael

        > I'd prefer not to disclose details in order to keep the trust I hope we have
        > earned with the publishers, we have always had a policy of honoring
        > publishers wishes and this case was no different. I don't know about
        > FantasyCraft, we've not spoken with Crafty since it was released but I've
        > asked our Publisher Liaison, Eric Smith, to see if he could check in with
        > them.
        >
        > I'd be interested to know how many on this list would use a FantasyCraft
        > dataset if one were available?
        >
        > Michael Swadling scribed:
        >
        > > Eddy, it's been a few years, so my memory grows dim. What was the reason we
        > > discontinued the Psycraft set? Code limitations, or the publisher's wishes? If
        > > the latter, what are our chances of getting permission for FC?
        > >
        > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Thompson <thompsonjm@> wrote:
        > >>
        > >> With the sheer number of products we are releasing for FC, then FC support
        > >> would be favorable for BPI.
        >
        > --
        > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        > ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp
        > ~ Outputsheet Tamarin & Mac build guru

      • Hollis McCray
        Message 3 of 28 , Jan 14, 2010
          On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 11:55 PM, red_eyed_antipaladin
          <alreadydamned@...> wrote:

          > Hi Eddy/Eric,
          >
          > Any further word on this project?

          On a related topic, has there ever been any thought as to Mutants &
          Masterminds support? Or would that require a separate program?

          --
          Hollis McCray
          Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

          Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following RPGs:
          Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
          Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
          Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies: http://www.7skies.net/
          Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.
        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 28 , Jan 14, 2010
            Hello Michael,

            We do not have any new information for this product.

            ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
            ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Gibbon
            ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
            ~ Tracker Gibbon, Website Tamarin