Re: Fantasycraft support

  • red_eyed_antipaladin
    Message 1 of 28 , Dec 3, 2009
      Eddy, it's been a few years, so my memory grows dim. What was the reason we discontinued the Psycraft set? Code limitations, or the publisher's wishes? If the latter, what are our chances of getting permission for FC?

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Thompson <thompsonjm@...> wrote:

      > With the sheer number of products we are releasing for FC, then FC support
      > would be favorable for BPI.

    • red_eyed_antipaladin
      Message 2 of 28 , Dec 3, 2009
        Sorry, that should obviously have read 'Spycraft'. The keyboard gremlins are out in force today.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "red_eyed_antipaladin" <alreadydamned@...> wrote:

        > Eddy, it's been a few years, so my memory grows dim. What was the reason we discontinued the Psycraft set? Code limitations, or the publisher's wishes? If the latter, what are our chances of getting permission for FC?
        >
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Thompson <thompsonjm@> wrote:
        > >
        > > With the sheer number of products we are releasing for FC, then FC support
        > > would be favorable for BPI.

      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 28 , Dec 3, 2009
          I'd prefer not to disclose details in order to keep the trust I hope we have
          earned with the publishers, we have always had a policy of honoring
          publishers wishes and this case was no different. I don't know about
          FantasyCraft, we've not spoken with Crafty since it was released but I've
          asked our Publisher Liaison, Eric Smith, to see if he could check in with
          them.

          I'd be interested to know how many on this list would use a FantasyCraft
          dataset if one were available?

          Michael Swadling scribed:

          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp
          Message 4 of 28 , Dec 4, 2009
            I would definitely be interested in a Fantasy Craft data set - huge help
            in character generation.

            AJC

            On 12/3/2009 10:53 PM, Eddy Anthony wrote:
            > I'd prefer not to disclose details in order to keep the trust I hope we have
            > earned with the publishers, we have always had a policy of honoring
            > publishers wishes and this case was no different. I don't know about
            > FantasyCraft, we've not spoken with Crafty since it was released but I've
            > asked our Publisher Liaison, Eric Smith, to see if he could check in with
            > them.
            >
            > I'd be interested to know how many on this list would use a FantasyCraft
            > dataset if one were available?
            >
            > Michael Swadling scribed
          • red_eyed_antipaladin
            Message 5 of 28 , Jan 11, 2010
              Hi Eddy/Eric,

              Any further word on this project?

              Thanks,

              Michael

              > I'd prefer not to disclose details in order to keep the trust I hope we have
              > earned with the publishers, we have always had a policy of honoring
              > publishers wishes and this case was no different. I don't know about
              > FantasyCraft, we've not spoken with Crafty since it was released but I've
              > asked our Publisher Liaison, Eric Smith, to see if he could check in with
              > them.
              >
              > I'd be interested to know how many on this list would use a FantasyCraft
              > dataset if one were available?
              >
              > Michael Swadling scribed:
              >
              > > Eddy, it's been a few years, so my memory grows dim. What was the reason we
              > > discontinued the Psycraft set? Code limitations, or the publisher's wishes? If
              > > the latter, what are our chances of getting permission for FC?
              > >
              > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Thompson <thompsonjm@> wrote:
              > >>
              > >> With the sheer number of products we are releasing for FC, then FC support
              > >> would be favorable for BPI.
              >
              > --
              > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
              > ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp
              > ~ Outputsheet Tamarin & Mac build guru

            • Hollis McCray
              Message 6 of 28 , Jan 14, 2010
                On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 11:55 PM, red_eyed_antipaladin
                <alreadydamned@...> wrote:

                > Hi Eddy/Eric,
                >
                > Any further word on this project?

                On a related topic, has there ever been any thought as to Mutants &
                Masterminds support? Or would that require a separate program?

                --
                Hollis McCray
                Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

                Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following RPGs:
                Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
                Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
                Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies: http://www.7skies.net/
                Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.
              • Eric C Smith
                Message 7 of 28 , Jan 14, 2010
                  Hello Michael,

                  We do not have any new information for this product.

                  ~ Eric C Smith (Maredudd)
                  ~ Documentation 2nd, Data Gibbon
                  ~ PL Chimp, OGL Gibbon
                  ~ Tracker Gibbon, Website Tamarin