Re: [pcgen] Want to assist with PCGen - Graphic Designer

  • John Carimando
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2009
      Hello Andrew,

      I can help with any of that. But if you guys need to test me out with something easy, design-wise, we can do character sheet layout and graphics.
      No worries about the delay, I have been running design deadlines for the past 2 weeks! (late days).

      John

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2009
        Hi John,

        This is a volunteer project, which means you do things at your own pace and you can do what you want, when you want (Obviously within reason).

        If you want to work on the UI - Connor and James would be the best for you to hook up with. For OS (Output Sheets) that would be Tir, Eddy and as last resort myself. For Website graphics, I'd turn you over to Anestis, Kar or myself. For anything else, well I suppose you'd tell me and we'd figure out who covers it.

        Again, there aren't any litmus tests, you can begin whenever you'd like.

        And Welcome to the Project.

        Kar or myself will contact you offlist for further information.

        -Andrew

        ________________________________

        ____________ _________ _________ __

        ------------ --------- --------- ------