Re: [pcgen] Want to assist with PCGen - Graphic Designer

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2009

      I'm one of the monkeys that you can talk to. It doesn't look like anyone else has replied yet.

      What type of graphics are you looking at doing?  UI? Character Sheet Graphics?  Depending on where you want to focus your attention will determine who I pass you off too...

      Oh, and sorry for the delay in replying, I'm at work and we're actually busy in the EMS today.

      - Andrew

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2009
        Hello Andrew,

        I can help with any of that. But if you guys need to test me out with something easy, design-wise, we can do character sheet layout and graphics.
        No worries about the delay, I have been running design deadlines for the past 2 weeks! (late days).

        John

        ________________________________

        ____________ _________ _________ __
        I am a graphic designer and would like to help out. I have worked in design for 10 years and have an interest in gaming and RP in general. Some examples of my work can be seen on my portfolio site (www.johncarimando. com). I have also worked on some illustration and character sheets for Call of Cthulu, did an illustration piece for Kobald Quarterly, and am the current Design Officer for NerdNYC.com.

        I use PCGen for my character organization and have suggested it to many gamers out there. I want to help out in any way I can. Who will I need to contact to go forward?

        Thanks for your assistance!
        John

        ------------ --------- --------- ------

        Related Lists
        PCGen's release site: http://pcgen. sourceforge. net
        PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki. pcgen.org/
        PCGen's Roadmap: http://wiki. pcgen.org/ index.php? title=Roadmap
        PCGen's alpha build: http://pcgen. sourceforge. net/07_autobuild s.php
        PCGen's Online Docs: http://pcgen- test.org/ autobuilds/ pcgen-docs/ index.html
        PCGen's Backup Autobuilds and Docs: http://pcgen. akozakis. id.au/autobuilds /download. html

        PCGen List File Help: http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ PCGenListFileHel p/

        PCGen Experimental: http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ pcgen_experiment al/
        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 3, 2009
          Hi John,

          This is a volunteer project, which means you do things at your own pace and you can do what you want, when you want (Obviously within reason).

          If you want to work on the UI - Connor and James would be the best for you to hook up with. For OS (Output Sheets) that would be Tir, Eddy and as last resort myself. For Website graphics, I'd turn you over to Anestis, Kar or myself. For anything else, well I suppose you'd tell me and we'd figure out who covers it.

          Again, there aren't any litmus tests, you can begin whenever you'd like.

          And Welcome to the Project.

          Kar or myself will contact you offlist for further information.

          -Andrew