Re: [pcgen] Can't access www.pcgen.com

  • Hollis McCray
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
      On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

      > Hi anyone else getting an error accessing www.pcgen.com?
      >
      > I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet Explorer here at work.
      >
      > My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
      >
      > -Andrew (At work)

      I can't access it either.
      --
      Hollis McCray
      Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

      Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following RPGs:
      Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
      Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
      Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies: http://www.7skies.net/
      Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.
    • Saxum Caribetum
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
        Hollis McCray wrote:
        > On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
        >

        >> Hi anyone else getting an error accessing www.pcgen.com?
        >>
        >> I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet Explorer here at work.
        >>
        >> My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
        >>
        >> -Andrew (At work)
        >>

        > I can't access it either.
        > --

        oops - while I *can* reach it, I find one of those Domain-name-registrar
        holding pages, advertising "pc related" things... Consistent with the
        name registration expiring?

        --
        Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"

      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
          On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
          > Hi anyone else getting an error accessing www.pcgen.com?
          >

          > I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet Explorer here at work.
          >
          > My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
          >
          > -Andrew (At work)

          I can access www.pcgen.ORG just fine. pcgen.COM gives some squatter page.

          Tir Gwaith
          PCGen LST Chimp
        • maredudd@blackroot.org
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
            Hi Folks!

            Both sites work fine with me.

            I'm using Safari and I made sure I wasn't accessing my cache.

            Eric

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
              Good point Tir.

              I haven't tried pcgen.com. Didn't realize we had that domain name.

              Eric

              > I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet Explorer here at work.
              >
              > My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
              >
              > -Andrew (At work)

              I can access www.pcgen.ORG just fine. pcgen.COM gives some squatter page.

              Tir Gwaith
              PCGen LST Chimp
            • Anestis Kozakis
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
                On 2009/12/03 8:00 PM +0000, maredudd@... gave their
                opinion about the topic of Re: [pcgen] Can't access www.pcgen.com...
                >Good point Tir.
                >
                >I haven't tried pcgen.com. Didn't realize we had that domain name.

                We don't have pcgen.com. At least not that I'm aware of.

                May be everyone having issues is trying to access fort he same ISP
                and they are having routing problems?

                >Eric

                Anestis.
                --
                Anestis Kozakis
                PCGen Webteam Second
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
                  D'oh, this is why I don't normally go to the site when I'm at work... So yeah, PCGEN.COM which isn't ours seems to be broken... However, PCGEN.ORG works fine...

                  Thanks for the responses folks.

                  ________________________________
                  >I haven't tried pcgen.com. Didn't realize we had that domain name.

                  We don't have pcgen.com.  At least not that I'm aware of.

                  May be everyone having issues is trying to access fort he same ISP
                  and they are having routing problems?

                  >Eric

                  Anestis.
                  --