Re: [pcgen] Can't access www.pcgen.com

  • Claude Limberger
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
      I can't access it....

      >On 2009/12/03 10:13 AM -0800, Andrew Maitland gave their opinion
      >about the topic of [pcgen] Can't access www.pcgen.com...
      > >Hi anyone else getting an error accessing www.pcgen.com?
      > >
      > >I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet
      > >Explorer here at work.
      > >
      > >My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
      > >
      > >-Andrew (At work)
      >
      >Working with both IE and Firefox at work here.
      >
      >Anestis.
      >--
      >Anestis Kozakis
      >PCGen Webteam Second
      ><mailto:kenosti%40gmail.com>kenosti@...
      >http://life.akozakis.id.au (under development)

    • Hollis McCray
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
        On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

        > Hi anyone else getting an error accessing www.pcgen.com?
        >
        > I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet Explorer here at work.
        >
        > My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
        >
        > -Andrew (At work)

        I can't access it either.
        --
        Hollis McCray
        Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

        Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following RPGs:
        Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
        Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
        Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies: http://www.7skies.net/
        Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.
      • Saxum Caribetum
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
          Hollis McCray wrote:
          > On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
          >

          >> Hi anyone else getting an error accessing www.pcgen.com?
          >>
          >> I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet Explorer here at work.
          >>
          >> My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
          >>
          >> -Andrew (At work)
          >>

          > I can't access it either.
          > --

          oops - while I *can* reach it, I find one of those Domain-name-registrar
          holding pages, advertising "pc related" things... Consistent with the
          name registration expiring?

          --
          Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"

        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
            On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
            > Hi anyone else getting an error accessing www.pcgen.com?
            >

            > I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet Explorer here at work.
            >
            > My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
            >
            > -Andrew (At work)

            I can access www.pcgen.ORG just fine. pcgen.COM gives some squatter page.

            Tir Gwaith
            PCGen LST Chimp
          • maredudd@blackroot.org
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
              Hi Folks!

              Both sites work fine with me.

              I'm using Safari and I made sure I wasn't accessing my cache.

              Eric

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
                Good point Tir.

                I haven't tried pcgen.com. Didn't realize we had that domain name.

                Eric

                > I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet Explorer here at work.
                >
                > My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
                >
                > -Andrew (At work)

                I can access www.pcgen.ORG just fine. pcgen.COM gives some squatter page.

                Tir Gwaith
                PCGen LST Chimp
              • Anestis Kozakis
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
                  On 2009/12/03 8:00 PM +0000, maredudd@... gave their
                  opinion about the topic of Re: [pcgen] Can't access www.pcgen.com...
                  >Good point Tir.
                  >
                  >I haven't tried pcgen.com. Didn't realize we had that domain name.

                  We don't have pcgen.com. At least not that I'm aware of.

                  May be everyone having issues is trying to access fort he same ISP
                  and they are having routing problems?

                  >Eric

                  Anestis.
                  --
                  Anestis Kozakis
                  PCGen Webteam Second
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
                    D'oh, this is why I don't normally go to the site when I'm at work... So yeah, PCGEN.COM which isn't ours seems to be broken... However, PCGEN.ORG works fine...

                    Thanks for the responses folks.

                    ________________________________
                    >I haven't tried pcgen.com. Didn't realize we had that domain name.

                    We don't have pcgen.com.  At least not that I'm aware of.

                    May be everyone having issues is trying to access fort he same ISP
                    and they are having routing problems?

                    >Eric

                    Anestis.
                    --