Can't access www.pcgen.com

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
      Hi anyone else getting an error accessing www.pcgen.com?

      I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet Explorer here at work.

      My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.

      -Andrew (At work)

    • Anestis Kozakis
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
        On 2009/12/03 10:13 AM -0800, Andrew Maitland gave their opinion
        about the topic of [pcgen] Can't access www.pcgen.com...
        >Hi anyone else getting an error accessing www.pcgen.com?
        >
        >I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet
        >Explorer here at work.
        >
        >My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
        >
        >-Andrew (At work)

        Working with both IE and Firefox at work here.

        Anestis.
        --
        Anestis Kozakis
        PCGen Webteam Second
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
          I can't access it....

          >On 2009/12/03 10:13 AM -0800, Andrew Maitland gave their opinion
          >about the topic of [pcgen] Can't access www.pcgen.com...
          > >Hi anyone else getting an error accessing www.pcgen.com?
          > >
          > >I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet
          > >Explorer here at work.
          > >
          > >My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
          > >
          > >-Andrew (At work)
          >
          >Working with both IE and Firefox at work here.
          >
          >Anestis.
          >--
          >Anestis Kozakis
          >PCGen Webteam Second
          ><mailto:kenosti%40gmail.com>kenosti@...
          >http://life.akozakis.id.au (under development)

        • Hollis McCray
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
            On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:

            > Hi anyone else getting an error accessing www.pcgen.com?
            >
            > I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet Explorer here at work.
            >
            > My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
            >
            > -Andrew (At work)

            I can't access it either.
            --
            Hollis McCray
            Mutant Registration Number #US2002023904

            Warning: Proximity to this individual may expose you to the following RPGs:
            Fate: http://www.faterpg.com
            Mutants & Masterminds: http://www.mutantsandmasterminds.com
            Swashbucklers of the Seven Skies: http://www.7skies.net/
            Please visit these websites in order to protect yourself.
          • Saxum Caribetum
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
              Hollis McCray wrote:
              > On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
              >

              >> Hi anyone else getting an error accessing www.pcgen.com?
              >>
              >> I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet Explorer here at work.
              >>
              >> My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
              >>
              >> -Andrew (At work)
              >>

              > I can't access it either.
              > --

              oops - while I *can* reach it, I find one of those Domain-name-registrar
              holding pages, advertising "pc related" things... Consistent with the
              name registration expiring?

              --
              Neil Taylor "Creo Imaginem Mente"

            • Tir Gwaith
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
                On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Andrew Maitland <drew0500@...> wrote:
                > Hi anyone else getting an error accessing www.pcgen.com?
                >

                > I also tried wiki.pcgen.com and I cannot get there with Internet Explorer here at work.
                >
                > My question is it down, is it down only for IE or for everyone.
                >
                > -Andrew (At work)

                I can access www.pcgen.ORG just fine. pcgen.COM gives some squatter page.

                Tir Gwaith
                PCGen LST Chimp
              • maredudd@blackroot.org
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
                  Hi Folks!

                  Both sites work fine with me.

                  I'm using Safari and I made sure I wasn't accessing my cache.

                  Eric

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
                    Good point Tir.

                    I haven't tried pcgen.com. Didn't realize we had that domain name.

                    Eric

                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
                      On 2009/12/03 8:00 PM +0000, maredudd@... gave their
                      opinion about the topic of Re: [pcgen] Can't access www.pcgen.com...
                      >Good point Tir.
                      >
                      >I haven't tried pcgen.com. Didn't realize we had that domain name.

                      We don't have pcgen.com. At least not that I'm aware of.

                      May be everyone having issues is trying to access fort he same ISP
                      and they are having routing problems?

                      >Eric

                      Anestis.
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 3, 2009
                        D'oh, this is why I don't normally go to the site when I'm at work... So yeah, PCGEN.COM which isn't ours seems to be broken... However, PCGEN.ORG works fine...

                        Thanks for the responses folks.

                        ________________________________
                        >I haven't tried pcgen.com. Didn't realize we had that domain name.

                        We don't have pcgen.com.  At least not that I'm aware of.

                        May be everyone having issues is trying to access fort he same ISP
                        and they are having routing problems?

                        >Eric

                        Anestis.
                        --