[BUG?] Arcane Armor Mastery

  • rexhammerforge
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
      I was working on building a Mystic Theurge and found that I couldn't take the feat Arcane Armor Mastery. It requires "at least 7 levels of SPELLCASTER and at least 2 Arcane Armor Training feat and at least 1 of ( profwitharmor: TYPE.Medium at least 1, at least 1 Armor Proficiency ( Medium ) feat )"

      Is this a bug? After reading the rules it seems so. Shouldn't it only require "at least 1 Arcane Armor Training feat". I don't think you can take Arcane Armor Training feat more than once.

      Thanx,

      Kizan
    • David R. Bender
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
        3.0, 3.5, Pathfinder?

        PCGen version?

        David
        Papa.DRB

        Grognard (definition 1)
        My better half and me

        rexhammerforge wrote:
        > I was working on building a Mystic Theurge and found that I couldn't take the feat Arcane Armor Mastery. It requires "at least 7 levels of SPELLCASTER and at least 2 Arcane Armor Training feat and at least 1 of ( profwitharmor: TYPE.Medium at least 1, at least 1 Armor Proficiency ( Medium ) feat )"
        >
        > Is this a bug? After reading the rules it seems so. Shouldn't it only require "at least 1 Arcane Armor Training feat". I don't think you can take Arcane Armor Training feat more than once.
        >
        > Thanx,
        >
        > Kizan

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • rexhammerforge
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
          Sorry, Pathfinder current release data set. PCGen ver 5.16.2rc1

          Kizan

          > 3.0, 3.5, Pathfinder?
          >
          > PCGen version?
          >
          > David
          > Papa.DRB
          >
          > Grognard (definition 1)
          > My better half and me
          > The Internet: Because None of Us Are As Dumb as All of Us
          >

          > rexhammerforge wrote:
          > > I was working on building a Mystic Theurge and found that I couldn't take the feat Arcane Armor Mastery. It requires "at least 7 levels of SPELLCASTER and at least 2 Arcane Armor Training feat and at least 1 of ( profwitharmor: TYPE.Medium at least 1, at least 1 Armor Proficiency ( Medium ) feat )"
          > >
          > > Is this a bug? After reading the rules it seems so. Shouldn't it only require "at least 1 Arcane Armor Training feat". I don't think you can take Arcane Armor Training feat more than once.
          > >
          > > Thanx,
          > >
          > > Kizan

          > > Related Lists

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Eddy Anthony
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
            Thanks Kizan,
            You are correct, that should be a 1 not 2. Fixing now.

            --
            ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
            ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp