Re: [pcgen] Re: Spells, feats and .MOD

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2009
      SA is deprecated.
      SAB still works.

      Ability is the new thing and is essentially replacing SA/SAB.

      - Andrew

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 2, 2009
        arjan_van_ginneken wrote:
        > Joy! That works. Shoulda known that. Thanx Tir. Is SAB depreciated by the way?

        We are moving SAB tags to full ability objects in the official data but
        SAB will not be deprecated. We're continuing support for SAB for those
        users who still want to utilize it, it's much simpler to use than
        ability objects.

        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 2, 2009

          > We are moving SAB tags to full ability objects in the official data but
          > SAB will not be deprecated. We're continuing support for SAB for those
          > users who still want to utilize it, it's much simpler to use than
          > ability objects.

          True, but still. What I wanted to do worked with the Ability tags but not with SAB. Some coding ahead me thinks.

          Arjan