Happy Thanksgiving

  • nylanfs
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2009
      Happy Thanksgiving to all of us in the US. :)
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2014
        Hi Folks,

        We celebrate the American holiday Thanksgiving on Thursday. Even if you
        don't celebrate it, you may want to pause and be grateful that you are
        able to enjoy gaming, and have friends and family to play with. For
        Americans, it is a time to be with family and enjoy a nice meal. :-)
        (And any extra appreciation for the many volunteers who have made PCGen
        a success). If you won't be enjoying a Turkey meal, at least give a
        thanks to those who are dedicating their free time to a hobby we all love!

        If you have any pcgen issues, please be patient and realize that many of
        the monkeys will be away and enjoying this time.

        The PCGen team!

        Cheers,
        Andrew
        PCGen Content SB