[pcgen] Re: batch pdf generation

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2009
      Thanks a lot, Mark! I put a variant of this into my Makefile suite, and it
      works like a charm.

      Hooray! With my small and slow laptop it's soooo much easier generating
      output sheet via script than having to remember to call all those steps
      in the GUI each time you edit some character.

      Btw, a big hug to those who worked on making PCGen faster. With my setup
      this change is truely notable!!!

      Susan