Re: [pcgen] Monk Flurry of Blows [PF Issue?]

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2009
      ovka scribed:

      > I created a 1st level monk using the PF dataset. Flurry of Blows shows up on
      > the Inventory/Gear tab, but not the Inventory/Equipping tab. Because it's
      > there, but it's not there, I can't equip it and the summary tab tells me that
      > "Gear needs to be equipped."

      Looks like a minor code issue, I did reproduce it by simply creating a level
      1 Monk but I found that if I remove it from the Gear list it immediately
      comes back (because it's granted via AUTO:EQUIP) and then it appears on the
      Equipping list and can be added to Unarmed Attacks. I'm moving the tracker
      to code bugs.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Data, Docs & Tracker Chimp