Re: [pcgen] [FREQ] - Enhancement to the SPELLS tag

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2009
      ovka scribed:

      > The Pathfinder dataset has the abilities Minor Magic and Major magic which
      > allow for the selection of a spell via a choose tag. The chosen spell is
      > subsequently displayed in the DESC tag using %CHOICE. It would be nice to
      > also have the ability to display the spell via a spells tag. Something along
      > the lines of
      >
      > SPELLS:Spell-Like
      > Abilities|TIMES=3|CASTERLEVEL=RogueCasterLevel|%CHOICE,10+INT
      >
      > would be nice.

      I've thought so myself as well. I've already made this proposal with the
      idea of being able to display the spells for custom wands and other items.
      Trackered here:
      SPELLS tag Spellbook and Spell name to take substitution
      https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1305070&group_id=25576&atid
      =384722
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)