[FREQ] - Enhancement to the SPELLS tag

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2009
      The Pathfinder dataset has the abilities Minor Magic and Major magic which allow for the selection of a spell via a choose tag. The chosen spell is subsequently displayed in the DESC tag using %CHOICE. It would be nice to also have the ability to display the spell via a spells tag. Something along the lines of

      SPELLS:Spell-Like Abilities|TIMES=3|CASTERLEVEL=RogueCasterLevel|%CHOICE,10+INT

      would be nice.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2009
        ovka scribed:

        > The Pathfinder dataset has the abilities Minor Magic and Major magic which
        > allow for the selection of a spell via a choose tag. The chosen spell is
        > subsequently displayed in the DESC tag using %CHOICE. It would be nice to
        > also have the ability to display the spell via a spells tag. Something along
        > the lines of
        >
        > SPELLS:Spell-Like
        > Abilities|TIMES=3|CASTERLEVEL=RogueCasterLevel|%CHOICE,10+INT
        >
        > would be nice.

        I've thought so myself as well. I've already made this proposal with the
        idea of being able to display the spells for custom wands and other items.
        Trackered here:
        SPELLS tag Spellbook and Spell name to take substitution
        https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1305070&group_id=25576&atid
        =384722
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)