Re: [pcgen] Re: [PATHFINDER][OS] base.xml Error

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
      On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 5:49 PM, ovka <lpacdavis@...> wrote:

      > I don't think <bullrush_base> gets used in the output sheets, so the error won't really show up.  The section of code that I am looking at looks like it is used by both the PFBeta and the PFFinal versions.  That being the case, it should be encased within an IIF like this:
      >
      > |IIF(HASVAR:CMD)|
      > <bullrush_base>|VAR.CMB_BullRush.INTVAL.SIGN|</bullrush_base>
      > |ELSE|
      > <bullrush_base>|VAR.CMB_Bull.INTVAL.SIGN|</bullrush_base>
      > |ENDIF|

      True. I forgot about the Base values. I'm still debating the whole
      multiple VARs between PF Beta and Final in our sets. I put the base
      values in there so it would be available without modding the base.xml
      for anyone that wanted to use them in their own PDFs. Our reliance on
      one single xml file for every PDF export (well, we can except that via
      GameMode, but still...) really limits exactly what we can do, and
      hampers PDF sheets quite a bit. Not that the xslt layout stuff is the
      easiest in the world.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen LST Chimp