Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

[PATHFINDER][OS] base.xml Error

Expand Messages
  • ovka
    I don t know if this effects any of the PF output sheets, but I noticed that base.xml has the line |VAR.CMB_Bull.INTVAL.SIGN|
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      I don't know if this effects any of the PF output sheets, but I noticed that base.xml has the line

      <bullrush_base>|VAR.CMB_Bull.INTVAL.SIGN|</bullrush_base>

      The final PF version uses CMB_BullRush instead of CMB_Bull. This variable has been changed in other places, just not here.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous
    • Tir Gwaith
      ... We have 2 different sets of VARs for CMB, one for Beta and one for the final. There are |IIF| checks in place to only store the info that is being used at
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 5:07 AM, ovka <lpacdavis@...> wrote:
        > I don't know if this effects any of the PF output sheets, but I noticed that base.xml has the line
        >
        > <bullrush_base>|VAR.CMB_Bull.INTVAL.SIGN|</bullrush_base>
        >
        > The final PF version uses CMB_BullRush instead of CMB_Bull.  This variable has been changed in other places, just not here.

        We have 2 different sets of VARs for CMB, one for Beta and one for the
        final. There are |IIF| checks in place to only store the info that is
        being used at the time.

        Are you seeing any issues with your characters?

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen LST Chimp
      • ovka
        ... |VAR.CMB_BullRush.INTVAL.SIGN| ... |VAR.CMB_Bull.INTVAL.SIGN| ... Cheers, Sir George
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          I don't think <bullrush_base> gets used in the output sheets, so the error won't really show up. The section of code that I am looking at looks like it is used by both the PFBeta and the PFFinal versions. That being the case, it should be encased within an IIF like this:

          |IIF(HASVAR:CMD)|
          <bullrush_base>|VAR.CMB_BullRush.INTVAL.SIGN|</bullrush_base>
          |ELSE|
          <bullrush_base>|VAR.CMB_Bull.INTVAL.SIGN|</bullrush_base>
          |ENDIF|

          Cheers,

          Sir George Anonymous


          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Tir Gwaith <Tir.Gwaith@...> wrote:
          >
          > On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 5:07 AM, ovka <lpacdavis@...> wrote:
          > > I don't know if this effects any of the PF output sheets, but I noticed that base.xml has the line
          > >
          > > <bullrush_base>|VAR.CMB_Bull.INTVAL.SIGN|</bullrush_base>
          > >
          > > The final PF version uses CMB_BullRush instead of CMB_Bull.  This variable has been changed in other places, just not here.
          >
          > We have 2 different sets of VARs for CMB, one for Beta and one for the
          > final. There are |IIF| checks in place to only store the info that is
          > being used at the time.
          >
          > Are you seeing any issues with your characters?
          >
          > Tir Gwaith
          > PCGen LST Chimp
          >
        • Tir Gwaith
          ... True. I forgot about the Base values. I m still debating the whole multiple VARs between PF Beta and Final in our sets. I put the base values in there
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
          • 0 Attachment
            On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 5:49 PM, ovka <lpacdavis@...> wrote:
            >
            > I don't think <bullrush_base> gets used in the output sheets, so the error won't really show up.  The section of code that I am looking at looks like it is used by both the PFBeta and the PFFinal versions.  That being the case, it should be encased within an IIF like this:
            >
            > |IIF(HASVAR:CMD)|
            > <bullrush_base>|VAR.CMB_BullRush.INTVAL.SIGN|</bullrush_base>
            > |ELSE|
            > <bullrush_base>|VAR.CMB_Bull.INTVAL.SIGN|</bullrush_base>
            > |ENDIF|

            True. I forgot about the Base values. I'm still debating the whole
            multiple VARs between PF Beta and Final in our sets. I put the base
            values in there so it would be available without modding the base.xml
            for anyone that wanted to use them in their own PDFs. Our reliance on
            one single xml file for every PDF export (well, we can except that via
            GameMode, but still...) really limits exactly what we can do, and
            hampers PDF sheets quite a bit. Not that the xslt layout stuff is the
            easiest in the world.

            Tir Gwaith
            PCGen LST Chimp
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.