[TM][Pathfinder]Druid Domain Issue

  • Maredudd
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
      Hi Folks!

      The Druid Domain special ability needs to
      add the cleric's Domains ability to ensure
      the DomainPowerTimes variable is bonused
      properly.

      Maredudd
    • Maredudd
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
        Hello Again!

        Specifically, the BONUS:VAR|DomainPowerTimes|3+WIS tag needs to be added

        I'd do it but my dev machine is still down and my netboo doesn't seem to like SF. Or maybe its te otherway around! :-)

        Eric

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 7, 2009
          https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2893957&group_id=25576&atid=750091

          And done.