confusing: charbonusto("CASTERLEVEL","class") vs charbonusto("PCLEVEL"."class")

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2009
      Is this working as intended? looking at the docs, it seems so, but it's really confusing:

      charbonusto("CASTERLEVEL","Wizard") gives the number of casterlevels you get from actually taking Wizard levels.
      charbonusto("PCLEVEL","Wizard") gives the number of casterlevels added to your wizard levels by prestige classes.

      I would expect the first one to give me the bonus casterlevels from prc's etc, and the second to give me the number of levels of wizard I have.

      If this is to remain implemented like it is now, additional documentation about the various provided options is really necessary!
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2009
        *bump*

        On 11/6/2009 2:40 AM, herzogaldilkassach wrote:
        > Is this working as intended? looking at the docs, it seems so, but it's really confusing:
        >

        > charbonusto("CASTERLEVEL","Wizard") gives the number of casterlevels you get from actually taking Wizard levels.
        > charbonusto("PCLEVEL","Wizard") gives the number of casterlevels added to your wizard levels by prestige classes.
        >
        > I would expect the first one to give me the bonus casterlevels from prc's etc, and the second to give me the number of levels of wizard I have.
        >
        > If this is to remain implemented like it is now, additional documentation about the various provided options is really necessary!

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin