FREQ: %LIST and %CHOICE support in JEP functions

  • herzogaldilkassach
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2009
      I did a quick search through the trackers, but couldn't find anything relevant.

      My immediate problem is trying to select a class for subsequent use in a casterlevel calculation:

      BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|My PrC|classlevel(%LIST)+charbonusto("CASTERLEVEL", %LIST)<TAB>CHOOSE:SPELLCLASSES

      However, this doesn't work, since %LIST isn't supported in JEP functions (at least, as far as I know)

      I can work around this by editing the ability file by hand, filling in the correct class, but a more permanent solution would be nice....
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2009
        *bump*

        On 11/6/2009 1:38 AM, herzogaldilkassach wrote:
        > I did a quick search through the trackers, but couldn't find anything relevant.
        >
        > My immediate problem is trying to select a class for subsequent use in a casterlevel calculation:
        >
        > BONUS:CASTERLEVEL|My PrC|classlevel(%LIST)+charbonusto("CASTERLEVEL", %LIST)<TAB>CHOOSE:SPELLCLASSES
        >
        > However, this doesn't work, since %LIST isn't supported in JEP functions (at least, as far as I know)
        >
        > I can work around this by editing the ability file by hand, filling in the correct class, but a more permanent solution would be nice....

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin