Re: Bug: Pathfinder Release 3. Locks on adding level to Rogue.

  • Darrell D
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2009
      Andrew/David,

      Thanks for the head's-up I saw the discussion with some of the skills but I thought this was something else. It may be worth mentioning, since 64 bit windows was brought up as a culprit, that it is locking up 32bit XP too.

      It also looks like Notepad under Win7 is opening the .lst file as one huge chunk of text... Not sure if Wordpad is formatting it correctly (it's not one big block of text but I don't think it's broken up like it's supposed to) so I'll probably have to try the editing on another computer with Notepad under XP.

      What's the functionality that's lost when editing out the "conditional" skills? I want to make sure that the player works around it properly.

      Thanks again.