I want to help

  • Sheng Long Gradilla
    Message 1 of 70 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hello

      I want to join the Data Team. I already started work on a dataset for
      Untapped Potential: New Horizons in Psionics, from Dreamscarred Press.
      I am using the dataset found in the Files section as basis. I plan to
      eventually finish datasets for all books from Dreamscarred Press.

      --
      - Sheng Long Gradilla
      Message 70 of 70 , Aug 9
        Write a message...