I want to help

  • Sheng Long Gradilla
    Message 1 of 69 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hello

      I want to join the Data Team. I already started work on a dataset for
      Untapped Potential: New Horizons in Psionics, from Dreamscarred Press.
      I am using the dataset found in the Files section as basis. I plan to
      eventually finish datasets for all books from Dreamscarred Press.

      --
      - Sheng Long Gradilla
      -=={UDIC}==-
      Message 69 of 69 , Oct 1, 2015
        Andrew;

        I suspect the fault is partially in the "Get Involved" page on pcgen.org, which doesn't contain much instruction apart from "Please email pcgen@yahoogroups saying I Want To Help."

        Improving that is within scope for the pcgen.org content re-write so it's in my to-do list,

        Li-aung "Lewis" Yip
        Contact details: See http://www.penwatch.net/
        PGP: B729 8435 425B B177 (https://keybase.io/lws)

        On 2 October 2015 at 11:16, Andrew drew0500@... [pcgen] <pcgen@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I'm seeing a trend here... Do we have an automatic message being sent from pcgen? Cause these messages are not helpful to direct volunteers to areas of interest.

        joxborro and nevikj - How would you like to help?

        Cheers,
        Andrew

        On 10/1/2015 6:17 PM, nevikj@... [pcgen] wrote:
        Write a message...