Re: [pcgen] Re: Class skills in template, help!

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2009
      Template Name <tab> CSKILL:Jump|Climb|Balance

      That's all that's required for the function you want. However, you can add

      VISIBLE:DISPLAY
      so it doesn't show up on the character sheet, but will display in the GUI.

      Now, you've mentioned your working with the Lst Editor, so you may have
      encountered a bug.

      I'll see if I can replicate and if so, open a bug for you...

      If that's the case, a simple text editor can solve this problem by
      adding that to a template file that you load with your data.

      Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

    • matthew.boulton@btopenworld.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2009
        Thank you for the help, manual editing's sorted the problem.
        Strangely I was able to add the CSKILL line into a different template using the lst editor but then couldn't in another. It may well have been me doing something wrong rather than a bug though, I'm kinda new to custom stuff in PCGen!

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 1, 2009
          Hi Matthew,

          If you find a method of accurately duplicating this problem please post
          it here. That way our coders can fix the problem. And save the next guy
          coming behind you a lot of trouble.

          Glad you were able to get it fixed.

          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin