Re: [Pathfinder] Acrobatics (jump)

  • thpr
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2009
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "ovka" <lpacdavis@...> wrote:

      > >DEFINE:myVar|0
      > >ABILITY:yadayada1|PREVARGTEQ:myVar,1
      > >ABILITY:yadayada2|!PREVARGTEQ:myVar,1
      > >
      > >When myVar = 0, yadayada2 is granted as it should be. When myVar =
      > >1, both yadayada1 and yadayada2 are granted.

      Tom1 ABILITY:FEAT|NORMAL|Tom2|PREVARGTEQ:myVar,1 ABILITY:FEAT|NORMAL|Tom3|!PREVARGTEQ:myVar,1
      Tom2 SAB:WooHoo
      Tom3 SAB:WooHoo2
      TomVar1 DEFINE:myVar|0
      TomVar2 BONUS:VAR|myVar|1
      TomVar3 BONUS:VAR|myVar|1

      works just fine for me.

      I can apply:
      TomVar1
      Tom1
      and get
      Tom3 added

      TomVar1
      Tom1
      TomVar2
      and get
      Tom2 added

      Therefore, I cannot reproduce the issue as described in either the Trunk or 5.16 branch.

      Can someone please pull together a dataset and specific instructions to reproduce the issue? It appears more complicated than implied by this thread.

      TP.