Re: [pcgen][PATHFINDER] problem reloading Mystic Theurge

  • thpr
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 30, 2009
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Saxum Caribetum <saxum.caribetum@...> wrote:

      > I've had great success so far, creating, saving nd reloading characters.
      >
      > I've been experimenting rebuilding a 3.5 character into Pathfinder as 2
      > alternatives: Clr 1, Wiz 8
      > and Clr 3, Wiz 3, Mystic Theurge 3.
      >
      > Not finished any version yet ... but the 3/3/3 version gives errors when
      > I re-open the PCG file:

      I am unable to follow this issue in order to reproduce it. I see no Mystic Theurge in our Pathfinder data. What is the source of the Mystic Theurge and what data is being used?

      TP.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 30, 2009
        Tom,

        Mystic Theurge is in the branch/5.16/alpha folder or the download ooc set.

        Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

        thpr wrote:
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Saxum Caribetum <saxum.caribetum@...> wrote:
        >
        >> I've had great success so far, creating, saving nd reloading characters.
        >>
        >> I've been experimenting rebuilding a 3.5 character into Pathfinder as 2
        >> alternatives: Clr 1, Wiz 8
        >> and Clr 3, Wiz 3, Mystic Theurge 3.
        >>
        >> Not finished any version yet ... but the 3/3/3 version gives errors when
        >> I re-open the PCG file:
        >>

        > I am unable to follow this issue in order to reproduce it. I see no Mystic Theurge in our Pathfinder data. What is the source of the Mystic Theurge and what data is being used?
        >
        > TP.

        > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

      • thpr
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2009
          Thanks.

          I have identified this as a false-positive warning. The PC should be okay. I will check in a fix shortly to fix the messaging.

          TP.