Re: Bugs and enhancement requests

  • John Pyrich
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 8, 2001
      --- In pcgen@egroups.com, mocha@m... wrote:

      > --- In pcgen@egroups.com, Robert Hilson <okuth0r@y...> wrote:
      >> ok i felt i had to assist in the explanation. if you look at the
      >> wizards program (i wont even name it) you can select multiple
      >> things to fight as. for example one set of "stats/info" for
      >> fighting bare handed, one for with a staff, and one for with a
      >> crossbow. this would represent other possipable combat
      >> situations easily.

      Thanks Robert. That's exactly where I was going.

      > Ok - I see what you're getting at. I think what I need to do is
      > to provide a way to select what's in each hand (shield, weapon
      > or nothing). But where? [snip]

      > Maybe another tab - like Combat (I'd move the existing Combat tab
      > to the Main tab where I'll also have the Campaign selections) where
      > you could select what's in each hand and PCGen could then give you
      > your applicable bonus to hit/damage due to the selections. It would
      > display the info in the same layout that I have in my character
      > sheet, so you could see range, crit multiplier, damage, etc.
      > How does that sound?

      It might clutter up the Combat tab a lot, but if it works that would
      be great. However, it still leaves the PC Sheet unresolved. I think
      that Robert's Equip tab option (explained in a later email) would be
      better. If that tab is created, I'd like there to be no fixed limit
      on the number of Equip Sets.

      John