Re: [pcgen] HIDETYPE Bug?

  • Susan Dittmar
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2009
      Quoting ovka (lpacdavis@...):
      > HITETYPE:SKILL|ProfessionMetals

      I know nothing about this special tag, but... did you type HITETYPE or HIDETYPE ?

      Susan

    • ovka
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2009
        A fair question considering that I misspelled it in my post. I spelled it correctly in my .pcc file. It *does* hide the type, it just displays the skills individually. HIDETYPE:EQUIP|myEquipmentType and HIDETYPE:FEAT|myFeatType work as expected.

        Cheers,

        Sir George Anonymous