HIDETYPE Bug?

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2009
      I have several Profession and Craft skills with various types which allow me to use code like:

      BONUS:SKILL|TYPE=ProfessionMetals|2

      This works great, except that if I put

      HITETYPE:SKILL|ProfessionMetals

      into my .pcc file, and select Sub Type/Name as my display by option on the skills tab, all of the Profession skils with the ProfessionMetals type are displayed individually. This happens even though they all have type Profession on them.

      I'm not sure if this is the intended behavior or a bug. Because I have > 50 skills of type Craft or Profession, each with a type that I don't want to display in the interface, it's a bit annoying to have them all display individually when they all already show up under Craft or Profession.

      Thoughts?

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous
    • Susan Dittmar
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2009
        Quoting ovka (lpacdavis@...):
        > HITETYPE:SKILL|ProfessionMetals

        I know nothing about this special tag, but... did you type HITETYPE or HIDETYPE ?

        Susan

      • ovka
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 30, 2009
          A fair question considering that I misspelled it in my post. I spelled it correctly in my .pcc file. It *does* hide the type, it just displays the skills individually. HIDETYPE:EQUIP|myEquipmentType and HIDETYPE:FEAT|myFeatType work as expected.

          Cheers,

          Sir George Anonymous