Possible bug in SRD 3.5 data set.

  • Ding
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2009
      I think I figured out why the Assassin spells are not loading. I'm loading the "3.5 RSRD - Campaign Set - No Psionics" (rsrd_campaign_no_psionics.pcc) set with my custom set, but the rsrd_spells_class_prestige.lst file is not included in that PCC in with the other advanced list files, ergo, the Assassin, Blackguard, etc spells are not being loaded.

      Bug? Or am I totally misunderstanding the way it works?

      Thanks,
      Jason
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2009
        Confirmed.

        Would someone please tracker this? This should be fixed in both Trunk
        and the 5.16 branch.

        Thanks for the report!

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen LST Chimp

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2009
          2889833 Assassin Spells not loading with proper campaign pcc's
          <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2889833&group_id=25576&atid=750091>

          Data Chimp, Docs Tamarin

          Tir Gwaith wrote:
          > Confirmed.
          >
          > Would someone please tracker this? This should be fixed in both Trunk
          > and the 5.16 branch.
          >
          > Thanks for the report!
          >
          > Tir Gwaith
          > PCGen LST Chimp
          >

          > 2009/10/29 Ding <ding50@...>:
          >
          >> I think I figured out why the Assassin spells are not loading. I'm loading the "3.5 RSRD - Campaign Set - No Psionics" (rsrd_campaign_no_psionics.pcc) set with my custom set, but the rsrd_spells_class_prestige.lst file is not included in that PCC in with the other advanced list files, ergo, the Assassin, Blackguard, etc spells are not being loaded.
          >>
          >> Bug? Or am I totally misunderstanding the way it works?

          > PCGen's Wiki: http://wiki.pcgen.org/

        • Jason D
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 30, 2009
            Yay! I wasn't high! :)